- Resolve incidents and request calls routed to any of the Service Desk call queues in accordance with customer SLAs.
- Resolve incidents and requests via customer emails using ServiceNow and other customer ticketing system in accordance with resolution SLAs.
- Accurately update and resolve incident tickets and requests in accordance with Service Desk policies and procedures.
- Escalate critical issues immediately to management.
- Escalate non-resolved incidents to management prior to SLAs expirations.
- Continuously evaluate urgency/impact and escalate calls to management as appropriate.
- Fluid English skills in speech and excellent writing capabilities.
- Prior experience working with a ticketing system.
- 6 months to 2 years of experience working in a call center, NOC and/or Service Desk environment.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of network, systems, and/or desktop computer devices.
- High energy and enthusiasm along with a high attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, dependable and possess a strong work ethic.
- Flexible and able to function in a “hands-on” environment.
- Positive and professional image.
- Must be willing to work shifting schedules.