- This role will be the technical subject matter expert for front-end development and improvements including eCommerce applications.
- This position will work with business teams to understand business requirements for new development and support related changes by creating web mock-ups and functional HTML models.
- The role requires proven experience with web design, implementation and maintaining eCommerce related and traditional front-end components.
- The role will provide accurate timing estimates for work based on written or verbal front-end fixes/enhancements/projects.
- This role will have to maintain brand standards and follow the corporate style guide.
- Bachelor’s degree on Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 2 years of working experience as a web developer.
- Excellent front-end development skills with a passion for UI development
- Familiarity and demonstrable experience with HTML5 and CSS3 is required and techniques for progressive enhancement for adapting the experience between mobile and tablet browsers as well as standard desktop browsers.
- Solid knowledge on Internet Explorer versions compatibility
- Ability to identify and help resolve UI issues and bugs
- Ability to write maintainable code.
- Strong graphical and Photoshop skills.
- Experience with version control, unit testing, and builds
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment is a necessity.
- WordPress proficiency is a plus