- Under the direction of a Manager, Team Leader, the credit card processing Representative is responsible for the timely processing and or confirmation of all orders that are released to the credit card
- Processing buckets, including the following specific duties:
- Independent confirmation of all orders that are released into any of the credit card processing buckets and the subsequent release of those orders that meet the established criteria.
- Utilization of AVS, Fastdata and all other outside sources of information for the purpose of confirmation of orders from customers.
- Interfacing with internal and external customers and credit card issuers to confirm the validity of information provided during order placement and to detect and escalate suspected fraudulent orders.
- Handling incoming customer calls in a timely manner to provide internal and external customer support.
- Notifying internal and external customers of orders that have been declined or other issues that arise during the order confirmation process either by telephone contact or by email.
- Substantiating all confirmation work performed on an order by inputting accurate notes on all orders, using the established quick codes.
- Other duties assigned by a Team Leader or other management staff in the credit card processing or corporate credit department
- 2-3 years credit card processing or customer service experience is an advantage
- Graduate of any course
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to work night shift.
- Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply